Simple Framework is absolutely free to use for any purpose. It's free software licensed under the GNU General Public License. The latest stable version can always be downloaded from this page.
The change log of Simple Framework can be found at the bottom of this page
Simple Framework complete package 1.9
This package contains the complete framework including the generated html code documentation, the getting started guide pdf and the developer reference pdf.
This download is recommended if you are new to Simple Framework and need some help to get on the way.
Free Download 5.27 MB
Simple Framework pure package 1.9
This package contains only the complete framework without any documentation.
This download is recommended for those who already know about Simple Framework and don't need the supporting documents anymore.
Free Download 0.35 MB
Simple Framework change log
- Added hmvc-support that enables SF to handle requests by multiple controllers.
- Removed a buggy empty line from the top of each code file.
- Removed Logging for exceptions in internal components.
- Added licensing information.
- Reformatted all code files
- Added a PHP-version check in the class "code.framework.utils.processor". The setAccessible() method for properties of reflection data objects is only called now when the server runs php 5.3.2 or higher.
- removing a bug in the class "code.framework.utils.processor" method "processMethodAndInternalFunctionCalls". The bug caused an empty return value, when the evaluated script code returned a boolean value.
- "validate" method in "class code.customValidators.emailValidator" uses a regular expression now instead of a predefined PHP filter.
- constructor of class "code.framework.utils.database.dbConnector" has a new, optional parameter named "autoDisconnect" now. Default value is true.
- the method "create" of the "class code.framework.utils.database.queryExecutor" returns the data object now instead of a boolean value.
- Class "simpleXmlHelper" has a new method named "hasAttribute". This is used for checking whether a named attribute does exist.
- The class "processor" of the template engine has a new method named "registerUserFunctionObject" now which makes it possible to integrate own objects into the common templates and use their methods by calling
older changes are not published...